Friday, August 22, 2014


Acupuncture
August 22, 2014



Duties and Responsibilities:  The job of an acupuncturist is to restore good health with needles in the human body by treating the body with an ancient Chinese therapy based on the theory that the body depends on life and energy.

Salary:  Acupuncturist earn approximately $41,361 per year

Education: In order to become an acupuncturist you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in health care or alternative medicine. You also must have a Master’s degree that takes 3-4 years to earn.


Add A Picture:
                                                        
Reflection:

No, I know I would not like to become an acupuncturist because I am not interested in giving therapy to sick bodies. Becoming an acupuncturist is not of my interest and may never be because I am not attracted to any job that includes giving therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment