Tuesday, September 23, 2014

                                     Biomedical Engineer
                                                               September 23, 2014

Duties and Responsibilities: Biomedical engineers design and create concepts for medicine and biology healthcare purposes. 

Salary: The annual salary for a biomedical engineer is $59,490. 

Education: You must master information in the subjects: 

  • Biology
  • Mathematics
  • Engineering and Technology
  • Physics
  • English Language 


                         

Reflection: I wouldn't like to become a biomedical engineer because I must do several accurate mathematical equations and other things related to math. I also am frightened in having a career where someones hope and happiness depends on me. Biomedical engineers design parts for those who are disabled and I am not a person who can be relied on for such things because I get frightened and nervous very easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment