Thursday, February 5, 2015

                                                     Veterinarian 
                                                               February 5, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: The duty of a veterinarian is to treat and heal animals that are sick, infected, or injured. 

Salary: Veterinarians get paid from $53,270 - $149,530

Education: Requirements for becoming a veterinarian are: 

  • Bachelor's Degree
  • Must pass the N.A.V.L.E. (License Test)
  • Must have joined a training program 



 

Reflection: I would consider becoming a veterinarian because I would love to help animals and this job saves lives. I would also like to become a veterinarian because I enjoy being around animals and taking care of them. I would  like to pursue this career because I feel animals deserve to be cared about and I am good for this job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment