Wednesday, June 3, 2015

                            Final: Part 1 
                                 June 3, 2015

1. What are things you liked about the class?

One thing that I liked about this class was that we learned new quotes and statements each day. Another thing I liked about this class was that I could be myself and express my thoughts in silence and typing instead of talking. 

2. What are things you did not like about this class ? 

I liked everything about this class there is not anything for me to complain about. 

3. Recommendations for improving the class? 

I think this class is perfect and nothing should change. 

4. Did you really do your best in this class? 

I tried my best in this class hopefully I get a good grade!

5. Are you reading you 
life planning goals daily for at least 2 minutes? 

Yes, I am reading my goals daily because I want to be sure of what I want in life and also have a life plan to be successful. 

6. Are you committed to be a CTR Person? 

Yes I am committed to be a CTR person because I want to be a good person in this world and set good examples for others. 

7. What will you always remember about this class? 

I will always remember to choose the right in this class and to be kind, generous, and appreciate others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment