Monday, June 1, 2015

               Student Success Statement 
                                                                June 1, 2015


"Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have tomorrow? " 


                             Alan Stein 
                                                

Reflection; There are a few things that I really liked about this quote. One thing that I liked about it was that it informs you that the amount of success in your life whether academically or socially, all depends on you! Another thing I enjoyed about this quote was that it leaves you thinking with the question it asks at the end. I really enjoyed reading this because it notifies me that I am in charge of my success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment