Tuesday, November 18, 2014

                          Dental Assistant 
                                                           November 18, 2014


Duties and Responsibilities: What a dental assistant does is assist a dentist and provide help to the dentist by passing tools, filing papers, and correcting documents. 

Salary: The median annual salary for a dentist assistant is: $23,550-$47,580

Education: Requirements fro becoming a dental assistant are: 

  • High School Diploma
  • Must attend a category of dental assisting programs



  


Reflection: I would not want to become a dental assistant because the job seems very boring and simple to me. I would like to have a career as where I am challenged and have different goals to set for myself daily. For example, instead of becoming a dental assistant I could become a dentist as where instead of just helping, I do the work. 











No comments:

Post a Comment