Wednesday, November 5, 2014

                  Student Success Statement 
                                                            November 5, 2014

                    The Three Magic Keys to Living With Integrity




                       1. Have the courage to say "no". 
                      2. Have the courage to face the truth.
                      3. Do the right thing because it is right. 

                                 -W. Clement Stone 



        



Reflection: I agree with the quote because I believe these ARE actually the magic keys to living based on honesty, sincerity, loyalty, and of course, integrity. I believe that everyone would live a better and easier life if we all followed these keys. I also believe these keys are part of my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment