Monday, October 6, 2014

                               Chinese (Oriental) Medicine 
                                                                     October 6, 2014

Duties and Responsibilities: Chinese medicine is a range of medicine practices sharing common concepts that have been developed in China and are based on a tradition for more than 2,000 years.


Salary: Average Salary: $29.71/hr 


Education: Educational requirements:

  • Certification in herbology
  • must have entered a preparation program course
  • receive a license for herbal medicine use
                                     


Reflection: I would not like to become a professional in Chinese medicine because I would rather just become a doctor. Also, if something goes wrong it would all be blamed on me that I didn't use the right herb or something so that frightens me. I wouldn't enjoy having to qork with plants and people and have that as my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment