Wednesday, October 22, 2014

                                   Yoga Therapist 
                                                  October 22, 2014


Duties and Responsibilities: what a  yoga therapist  does is address the illness in a dimensional manner but also concentrates on alleviating suffering. Another thing yoga therapist do is empower and support the person to progress toward improving health and well-being.

Salary: The median average salary for a yoga therapist is $36,900

Education: The requirements and practice for becoming a yoga therapist are:

  • Completing a specialized training or certificate program 
  • Knowing traditional yoga techniques
  • Must have studied yoga philosophy and history
  • Anatomy and physiology
  • Must have practiced teaching methods 



           


Reflection: I woulds honestly not want to become a yoga instructor because to me, it's like working out without trying so I believe that is useless. I mean if I'm trying to find peace within myself and get thinner, I prefer to sleep for peace, and work out to get healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment