Thursday, October 30, 2014

               Craniosacral Therapy
                                October 30, 2014 

Duties and Responsibilities: Cranioscaral therapy is a process of alternative medicine that is suppose to relieve pain and tension. What a craniosacral therapist must do is manipulate the skull which harmonizes the the central nerve system.


Salary: The median salary for a craniosacral therapist is $61,000.

Education: Requirements for becoming a craniosacral therapist are:

  • Must have a "License to touch." 
  • Enroll in a program for 2-3 years
  • Must have attended 6-10 trainings
    


Reflection: I would not like to become a craniosacral therapist because it involves touching and massaging.I believe the career is relaxing and soothing but Iwould much rather prefer witnessing someone getting massaged, than me massaging or getting massaged. I honestly do not believe that is the adequate career for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment