Friday, October 10, 2014

                                      Chiropractor
                                                             October 10, 2010

Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of a chiropractor are to be concerned with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health.

Salary: The median existed annual pay is $134,190

Education: Requirements in order to become a chiropractor are:

  • 1-4 years of prerequisite training in basic sciences, followed by a 4 year full-time doctorate program. 
  • 5 year integrated Bachelor Degree 
  • 2-3 year Masters Degree 

                                    

Reflection: I would not like to become a chiropractor because I do not like to touch strangers and helped them feel relaxed. I would rather have a career where i just attend people but not touch their spines, backs, or other parts. I believe that what chiropractors do is kind but I do not find that career appealing for me to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment