Wednesday, December 17, 2014

               New Media Course Reflection

              A. One thing I liked about this class is the fact that everyone has their space to express what they think and what they agree on threw their blogger. Another thing I liked about this class is it helped  me reflect on my mistakes and I am given new quotes to learn from and share. I liked everything about this class I do not have anything to complain about.

             B. I don't think this class has to improve in anything I think it is perfectly ran and managed.

             C. Yes, I tried my best in this class because this class is very important and will help me with my career in the future. 

             D. Yes, every day I set myself  new goals and I reread my previously written goals to see if I have achieved any. 

             E. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to achieve and be a successful person physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

            F. I will promise to always think about the options I have to make a decision  and make sure  it will help my Body-Mind- and Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment