Tuesday, January 13, 2015

                            Registered Dietitian
                                                              January 13, 2015


Duties and Responsibilities: A registered dietitian is a nutrition and food expert who has reached academic and professional requirements 

Salary: A Registered Dietitian's annual salary is $56,813

Education: Requirements for becoming a registered dietitian are: 

  • Earned a Bachelor's Degree 
  • Passed a national examination 
  • Completed an accredited 


 


Reflection:  I would consider becoming a registered dietitian because I would like to study about food and nutrition and what is the healthiest for me to eat. I would also consider becoming a dietitian because I could help others figure out what is best for them to eat and what could help there body function in the best way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment