Thursday, January 22, 2015

                   Professional Violinist 
                                  January 22, 2015 

Duties and Responsibilities: The duty of a professional violinist is to perform in an orchestra or solo concert. 

Salary: The median annual salary for a professional violinist is approximately $143,260.

Education: The requirements for becoming a professional violinist are: 

  • Practice daily 
  • Take private lessons
  • Study at a conservatory
  • It is optional 


Reflection: I would love to become a violinist because I believe the violin is an amazing instrument that sounds beautiful and I would like to create great music. I would also want to become a professional violinist because musicians make a fair amount of money, and if I do pursue this dream of becoming a violinist then I would enjoy being recognized and known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment