Friday, January 30, 2015

                                   Student Success Statement 
                                                            January 30, 2015
            A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity 

" I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). it depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."

                                   
                                       Dr. Ben Carson


Reflection: These words are just so amazing I am very shocked. I mean, I love the fact that Mr. Carson puts action and meaning into his words. The way I see this quote is that if you want to change something you must work hard for it and that is an incredible thing in life. These words made an amazing impact in my life and I am very thankful for having the opportunity to have learned this quote. 


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment