Wednesday, January 28, 2015

               Eastern Medicine Doctor
                                    January 28, 2015


Duties and Responsibilities: The responsibility of an eastern medicine doctor is to cure patients in a way that involves the environment. 

Salary: The median annual salary for an eastern medicine doctor is approximately $58,958.

Education: The requirements for becoming an eastern medicine doctor are: 

  • Naturopathic medicine degree 
  • D.N.M. License 


  

Reflection: Pursuing a career like an eastern medicine doctor is interesting and seems entertaining but I am not convinced that I want this career as an adult. I do not really like to mix with medicines that have to deal with plants and herbs, I prefer laboratory-made medicines. However, I do think the job is nice and enjoyable but it is not what I am looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment