Thursday, January 22, 2015

                             Student Success Statement 
                                                              January 22, 2015

 " I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying                      to do what was right." 


                                       Dean Smith 
                                   

Reflection:  I admire Mr. Dean Smith because he didn't coach to win, he coached to learn, teach, and discipline. I personally think he was a good man for focusing on several goals in life, not just making sure his team won every basketball game. I wish I had an opportunity to meet him, although I doubt I ever will. However, I am glad there are books about and from him so I can get to know him better. 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment