Wednesday, May 13, 2015

                         L.A.U.S.D: Families 
                                                               May 13, 2015


          Here is a list of some programs that L.A.U.S.D. offers to families. 


  • Parent and Family Centers
  • School Volunteer Programs
  • Parent Advisory Committee 
  • E.S.C. Parent Engagement Programs
  • Parent Reunion Committees 

1. How will these services benefit you? 

         These services can benefit me in different ways. the first thing I gain from my parents being part of a district program is they are updated and they know what is going on in school and in the district therefore this helps them understand my education requirements. Also, these programs can help my parent develop new skills and it may help them learn new ways to deal with situations. 

2. Which of these services will you and your family use? 

       I believe my parents will be comfortable with the school volunteering programs. I think this program will help them learn how teens act these days by observing them and it can also be used to keep an eye on me. The parent reunion committee will also be considered by my parents because I believe parents care and share ideas with other parents that have children of the same age. 


No comments:

Post a Comment