Monday, May 11, 2015

                    L.A.U.S.D: Students 
                                                               May 11, 2015

Here is a List of  a Quantity of Student Services that Los Angeles Unified School District Offers: 


  1. Summer School
  2. Code of Conduct Teacher-Student Project
  3. Athletic Programs/ Sports Teams 
  4. Student Health and Human Services 
  5. Musical and Arts Partnership  
  6. Before and After School Programs
  7. Pupil Services
  8. Work Permits 
  9. Digital Library Programs
  10. Transportation Services 
How will these services benefit you? 

        These services will benefit me because they will help me develop a stronger mind by enrolling myself into new things and becoming more responsible. These services will also benefit me because they teach me more things apart from what I learn in school. I can process and think outside of the box. 

Which of these services will you use? 

       I think all of these services are very beneficial but I have selected my top three. The first service I have chosen is the athletic/sports program. I selected this because sports are very important to me educationally and personally. The second service i chose was the digital library program. I really like to read and I believe this service will help me develop a farther relationship with books. The last service I selected was musical/arts partnership. I like this service because it seems interesting and I can learn a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment