Tuesday, May 26, 2015

        The Six Pillars of Character
                                         May 26, 2015




                   1. Trustworthiness
                         be reliable, do not cheat or steal 

                          2.Respect 
be tolerant and accept differences, deal peacefully with anger

                          3.Responsibility
              do what has to be done, be self-disciplined

                          4.Fairness
            take turns, be open-minded and encourage justice

                          5. Caring
        help people in need, forgive others, show compassion

                           6.Citizenship
cooperate, stay informed, obey laws and rules, protect the environment



                                     

               I really like these six pillars because they help you become a better person and they encourage you to improve yourself! I would like to have learned these six pillars of character when I was a child so I could have well developed these characteristics. These pillars are not just quotes, all together they are a road to success in life that we must take! From now on I promise to myself that I will follow these six pillars of character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment