Monday, May 11, 2015

                Student Success Statement 
                                                                May 11, 2015

 "The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon."

                Dr. Laura Schlessinger

             

Reflection; Many thoughts ran through my mind while I read this quote. One of the thoughts that came to me was during these years people do things for you because they expect you to give them something in return when you do a favor or to pay them back. That is not the gift they should be valuing however. The gift, the gem, the greater thing in return that you should get is feeling good for what you did because you helped someone out in a way. The other thought that I was contemplating about was, I must learn how to appreciate what others do for me more because they gave some of their time to me and time can never be gotten back once it has been used or given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment