Thursday, May 7, 2015

               Nursing Home Administrator 
                                                                   May 7, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: The responsibility for a nursing home administrator is to supervise nursing homes and other medical facilities. 

Salary: The average yearly salary for a nursing home administrator is $65,000-$90,000

Education: The education requirements for becoming a nursing home administrator are: 

  • 4-Year bachelor degree
  • Must pass a state licensing examination
  • Must complete a state-approved program




Reflection: I would not like to become a nursing home administrator because I am not good at supervising and I would like to develop a career in which I can be conducting surgeries or something more productive. However, I still believe this job is very important because supervision is needed around babies and people in their third age since they can easily be taken advantage of. I support anyone who wants to pursue this job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment