Wednesday, March 18, 2015

                               Careers in Other Countries 
                                                            March 18, 2015

MEXICO- There is a career in Mexico were they do something called, "mining." What you have to do in this job is study the country's natural resources and different minerals. 


RUSSIA- In Russia, there is a type of career called, "Freelancing." I believe what you do is work at different companies at different times, you do not stay in one company permanently. 


FRANCE-  R.O.V. Supervisor is a career in which you operate and control an underwater vehicle used for vigilance. 

Reflection: I would like to stay and work in the United States because I am accustomed to this environment and I like where I live because I do not have to worry about natural disasters. In addition, I would like to stay working in the U.S. because I've been practicing the English language my whole life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment