Thursday, March 26, 2015

                     Student Success Statement 
                                                           March 26, 2015

" I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong." 

                                          Abraham Lincoln 

                                           

Reflection: I really like this quote because I feel like it was created with such sincerity and honesty. I think what Abraham meant when he wrote this quote was he will support you and be with you as long as you do and think about what is right, and if you start having wrong ideas he will leave. I also believe this meant that he would only be around people who made good choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment