Tuesday, March 24, 2015

                              Health Sciences Librarian
                                                             March 24, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: Health science librarians share information about health-related issues. Also, health science librarians provide medical information to people through books, pamphlets,and journals. 

Salary: The median annual salary for a health science librarian is approximately $58,000.

Education: The requirements for becoming a health science librarian are:

  1. High School Diploma
  2. A four-year Bachelor's Degree
  3. Master's Degree (in library science).
  4. Must have attended a training program. 




Reflection: I think this career is very interesting and I had not ever heard about it before today. However, I would not like to become a health science librarian because I want a job were I am challenged and I can help people in many different ways. I still believe this is a nice job and I am glad this career exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment