Friday, March 6, 2015

                                                          Oncologist 
                                                                March 6, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: Oncologist are doctors who specialize on healing patients that have cancer. 

Salary: The annual median salary for an oncologist is about $21,856.00.

Education: The educational requirements for becoming oncologist are:

  • Bachelor's Degree
  • Must have attended training programs
  • Must have attended Medical School 


Reflection: I would love to become an oncologist because I really like the idea that their are doctors that dedicate themselves to this profession. I love the way their are people who want  to give hope to these babies, children, and adults whom unfortunately suffer this threatening sickness. I would pursue this job as a career because I love what it stands for and what it represents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment