Friday, April 17, 2015

                                         Medical Assistant 
                                   April 17, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: The responsibilities of a medial assistant are to answer phone calls, file the medical records of patients, scheduling appointments, and filling out insurance forms. 

Salary: The average salary of an medical assistant per hour is $13.30.

Education: The requirements for becoming a medical assistant are: 


  1. High School Diploma or GED
  2. Equivalency Degree
  3. Associate with a doctor that will provide you the appropriate training


Reflection: I would like to think about becoming a medical assistant but this would be a plan B career for me because I would like to do a more effective job. What I like about this job is I believe they do a lot of things to help the doctor because they file papers, organize the medical records, and answer all of the phone calls. I think this is a good job but I am looking for a job that is more daring and challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment