Wednesday, April 29, 2015

            Medical Surveillance Technician 
                                                                 April 29, 2015


Duties and Responsibilities:  What a medical surveillance technician does is installing and monitoring many types of electronic surveillance equipment and material. They are also required to supervise. 

Salary: The salary of a medical surveillance technician is approximately $39,000 per year.

Education: The education requirements to become a medical surveillance technician are: 

  1. High School Diploma 
  2. Must have attended courses on electronics
  3. Must obtain a General Class License




 Reflection: I think this job is interesting because I have not heard of it before. However, I would not like to become a medical surveillance technician because I want to have a career in which I am talking and helping patients. In addition, I do think this job is important and I am glad it exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment