Thursday, April 23, 2015

                       Medical Illustrator
                                                               April 23, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: What a medical illustrator does is transfer medical information into visible pictures and images.

Salary: The annual salary for a medical illustrator is: $62,000-100,000.

Education: The educational requirements for becoming a medical illustrator are:

  1. highly developed visualization skills
  2. High School Diploma
  3. must have taken courses on biology and human anatomy,histology, embryology.




Reflection: I would not like to become a medical illustrator because I would like to enroll in a career in which I can be attending injuries and saving lives. However, I still believe that this is a very amazing career to develop in. What I like about this career is that it involves designing pictures. What I dislike about the career is you have to almost design everything perfect and I am not very good at that. However, I still think it is a nice career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment