Monday, April 27, 2015

                  Student Success Statement 
                                 April 17, 2015

"Make each day your masterpiece. You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better, and over a period of time, you become a lot better." 

                           John Wooden 
                          

Reflection: I agree with this quote because it reminds me of another quote which is, "Practice makes perfect." However, this quote is more straight forward because it says you become a lot better, unlike the other quote that talks about becoming perfect. I like this quote because it encourages me to try harder and never give up at something I want. Another reason why I like this quote is because it inspires me to become more determined and dedicated to achieve what I desire to reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment