Friday, April 17, 2015

                               Student Success Statement
                                                             April 17, 2015  


             "  A Promise Must Never Be Broken." 

                                                      Alexander Hamilton 

                                       

Reflection: This quote is very famous and I am glad it is because I believe people must  know that breaking promises is very unfortunate and discomforting. I believe that when you promise something it means that you are willing to face anything to keep that vow meaningful. In addition, I also believe that this quote is very good because it clearly states the meaning of its significance. I also wish that more people would live by this quote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment