Wednesday, April 15, 2015

               Student Success Statement 
                                                              April 15,2015

                                      Visualization-Imagination 

                        "What You See Is What You Get." 



                                       Anonymous 
      
                                             

Reflection: I have set up my future for myself and I am determined that I will get it. For example, I see myself as a firefighter and I am finding out information about training programs and requirements in order to achieve my dream. I really like this quote because it states that you can become who you dream yourself as you just have to make a clearer vision of it, become  determined, and you will be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment