Wednesday, April 29, 2015

                       Life Planning Progress Report 
                                                            April 29, 2015

          I have 350 goals written down in my life planning journal. I have achieved 122 goals out of the 350 I have. The goal that I got super astonished and joyful about was when I achieved getting straight A's in my progress report. Another goal I really enjoyed achieving was when I passed my biology test. The goal I am looking forward to achieve is passing all of my classes this semester. Another goal I am hoping to reach is joining a soccer team. By the end of the year, I hope I have at least 1,000 goals! I hope I get to accomplish all the things I have planned to do and reach. Some of these goals might take a while to reach. One of my goals that I hope I reach when I am older is take my family on a family vacation. Another one is to buy my dream car, a cadillac cts v coupe. I hope I can achieve all my goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment