Thursday, April 23, 2015

                 Student Success Statement 
                                                            April 23, 2015

"It is a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time." 



                                       Pam Knox 

                                            

Reflection: I agree with this quote because I have experienced a few situations in which something similar tot this quote occurs. On the day before I became a 9th grader at Linda Marquez, students had to come to school to meet each other and participate in several activities. One of the first activities required volunteers. No one got up to volunteer and the teachers looked impatient and worried. However, I decided to be courageous and I got up and became the first volunteer. The teachers looked relieved and joyous because it seems as if I inspired others to volunteer as well. I was very proud that I stepped up despite that I was nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment