Thursday, April 9, 2015

                   Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
                                      April 9, 2015

Duties and Responsibilities: The responsibility of a licensed practical nurse is to take care of patients who are disabled, injured, or sick. 

Salary: The median annual salary of a licensed practical nurse is approximately $41,540. 

Education: The education requirements are: 

  • 12 month training program
  • High School Diploma/GED





Reflection: I would like to consider this career because it is involved with medicine and helping others. What I like about this job is that you help people and you can work aside with doctors. Another thing I like about this job is that it does not take very long to pursue it. However, I want to have a career in which I can do surgeries and save lives. I still believe it is a wonderful job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment